Delta Globe Valves are highly efficient for services requiring frequent operations and throttling when pressure drop across the valve is about 20% of inlet pressure. Closer throttling, creating higher pressure drops may cause cavitations or excessive velocities which could cause high noise levels, vibration and possible damage to the valve or adjacent piping. Globe valves can be equipped with optional operators and are available with a variety of trims to match service requirements
- Class 150 - Cast Steel Globe Valve.
- Class 300 - Cast Steel Globe Valve.
- Class 600 - Cast Steel Globe Valve.
- Class 900 - Cast Steel Globe Valve.
- Class 1500 - Cast Steel Globe Valve.
- Class 2500 - Cast Steel Globe Valve.
- Plug type disc is standard for class 150 valves, sizes 2" - 10"; and class 600 valves, sizes 2" - 4".
- Equilibrated type disc is standard for class 150 valves, sizes 12" and larger, class 300 valves, sizes 10" and larger; and class 600 valves, size 6" and larger.
- Seat ring is seal welded to eliminate leak path behind rings.
- API 598.
- ABSU B16.34.
- ANSI B16.10.
- ANSI B16.5.
- Standard material is ASTM A216 Grade WCB.
- Standard trim is (13% Cr to hardface) which is suitable for a wide range of applications.